Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our last saggar firing 5/2010

It is my 11th year teaching in the State of Washington.
School starts just like every thing else, and it ends as usual.
When I was a student, I look forward to the breaks. 
I transferred from one school to another, 3 grade schools, one middle school, and 4 colleges. 
I never thought about how teachers would feel when we graduated.
Only after had I become a teacher, my heart ached when these lovely students were leaving.
However, this time is very different; I am one who is finishing up. 
This is my last semester teaching in states.
This is our last sagger firing.
Jokingly speaking, I sometimes call this "garbage firing", because we collect organic matters from the kitchen such as fruit peels, and coffee ground, etc. to be included in the firing.
The result was satisfying.
Or perhaps it's my last semester, no one complained.



No comments:

Post a Comment